No products in the basket.
16.50 د.إ – 19.50 د.إ AED
Our premium Table Eggs are sourced from trusted farms. Our eggs guarantee superior quality, freshness, and optimal nutrition. Packed with essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, they enhance the taste and texture of your dishes. Choose our sustainable and ethical eggs for versatile cooking and a wholesome diet. Order now and experience the excellence of our Fresh White Eggs!
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
**Benefits of Eggs:**
1. **Rich Source of Protein:** Eggs are a powerhouse of high-quality protein, containing all the essential amino acids needed for muscle repair and growth.
2. **Nutrient-Rich:** Eggs are packed with essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin A, selenium, and choline, which are crucial for overall health and well-being.
3. **Weight Management:** Including eggs in your diet can aid in weight management. The protein and healthy fats in eggs help promote a feeling of fullness, reducing the urge to overeat.
4. **Heart Health:** Contrary to earlier beliefs, moderate egg consumption can be part of a heart-healthy diet. Eggs are a good source of unsaturated fats and can contribute to a healthy lipid profile.
5. **Eye Health:** Eggs contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two powerful antioxidants that help maintain good vision and protect against age-related macular degeneration.
6. **Brain Function:** The choline content in eggs supports brain development and function, contributing to cognitive performance, memory, and learning abilities.
7. **Bone Health:** Eggs provide essential nutrients like vitamin D and phosphorus, which are important for maintaining healthy bones and preventing conditions like osteoporosis.
8. **Skin and Hair Health:** The protein and vitamin content in eggs promote healthy skin and hair, contributing to their strength, growth, and overall appearance.
9. **Lower Risk of Stroke:** Studies have shown that regular egg consumption may be associated with a reduced risk of stroke, thanks to their nutrient profile and positive impact on heart health.
10. **Versatile and Delicious:** Eggs are incredibly versatile and can be incorporated into a wide range of dishes, from breakfast classics like omelettes and scrambles to baked goods and savory recipes.
**Nutritional Value of Eggs:**
Eggs are a nutritional powerhouse, providing a wide array of essential nutrients. Here is the approximate nutritional composition of a large egg (50 grams):
– Calories: 78
– Protein: 6 grams
– Fat: 5 grams
– Saturated Fat: 1.6 grams
– Monounsaturated Fat: 2.0 grams
– Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.7 grams
– Cholesterol: 186 milligrams
– Carbohydrates: 0.6 grams
– Fiber: 0 grams
– Sugars: 0.6 grams
– Vitamin A: 6% of the Daily Value (DV)
– Vitamin D: 9% of the DV
– Vitamin B12: 15% of the DV
– Folate: 5% of the DV
– Selenium: 22% of the DV
– Iron: 4% of the DV
Please note that the nutritional content may vary slightly depending on the size of the egg and the specific diet of the hen.